1. What is Internal Auditing?
Internal Auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organisation's operation. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
2. When was the STIDC Internal Audit set-up?
3. How many audit staff do they have?
4. What are the areas covered by STIDC Internal Audit Unit?
Mainly STIDC HQ., Divisional Offices and Subsidiary Companies.
5. Who to contact in the Internal Audit Section?
Encik Jeman Udin, Manager, Internal Audit Unit
1. What type of products need Export License?
- Logs, Sawn Timber, dowels, mouldings and other timber products that doesn't fall under the Harmonised Code 9400
Harmonised Custom Code
4401, 4403, 4404, 4405, 4406, 4407, 4408, 4409, 4410, 4411, 4412, 4413, 4420, 441090200 (Wooden articles to furniture not falling under Harmonised Custom Code No. 9400)
2. What type of documents do I need to submit?
- Covering letter addressed to General Manager STIDC
- Custom form No. 2(Pin. 8/89)
- KPWX form for exports more than RM100,000.
- Authorised Signatories for Exporter (Lampiran B) (for first time application only)
- Lampiran A4 - Appointment of Export Agent/Shipping Agent (issued by Customs Dept.)
- Lampiran A3 (Export Agent/Shipping Agent)
- The Business, Professions and Trading Licensing Ordinance (LHDN) RM 25.00
- All exports of Ramin Species must be accompanied by Cerificate of CITES (issued by Forestry Dept.)
- Shipping Order
Other supporting documents according to products:-:
- Transit Removal Pass (for Log)
- Log Specification
Forest Ordinan Ramin Shorts and Ramin Squares (Prohibition of Export) order 1991 Ordinan Hutan (Ramin Shorts and Ramin Squares (Larangan Export) aturan 1991)
- Sijil Eksport Sepetir
- STIDC certificate of Examption From Grading for Ramin
- Certification of Sepetir for export
- Forest Ordinan Ramin Shorts and Ramin Squares (Prohibition of Export) order 1991
- Physical Inspection before export
Treated Wooden Poles
- Copy of Removal Pass and Timber Specification from Forest Dept. to verify that the timber source/to confirm that the timber can be exported
- Verification letter from Forest Dept. on timber treatment
- Stock Record and Export
3. How long does it take to approve the AP?
19th February 2012